Instagram is one of the most popular and addictive social media, some people are making their living on Instagram while some people are suffering from bad effects Instagram addiction. While in this moment you might have decided to delete your Instagram account permanently. When we get rid of some thing we want to disconnect all our connections with it, so here is complete step to step guide on how to delete your Instagram account permanently.
Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently
- Open your Instagram app ( If you have multiple accounts on Instagram app then choose which you want to delete ).
- In right-hand side at bottom click your profile picture to visit your profile.
- Now in your profile go to menu from right-hand side top and click three dots.
- A “Option” page will open, scroll up untill you see “Support” now in support click on “Help Center”
- Now you will be redirected to the browser and a page will open, Here search for option “Managing Your Account” and click to open.
- Here in managing your account search for “Delete Your Account” click to open.
- In deleting your account page there will be two options visible, touch and select second option.
- Here you will see an link named as “Delete Your Account” click on this link, or visit this link https://instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- Now it ask you to login, login with account you want to delete.
- You will land on account delete page, now select appropriate reason for deleting your account.
- To confirm enter your password again and hit “Permanently delete my account”
- Here we go… Congratulations on deleting your Instagram account.
Also Read: How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently
So guys if you find this article helpful, share this with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe HinduGeek we post such articles regularly.