Before, the Fortnite game was only limited to Samsung phones, but now it is available for everyone to download. The company that made Fortnite, Epic Games itself announced on Twitter that “No invite needed – download the Fortnite Beta now on any compatible Android device. ”
First of all your Android device must be compatible with the game ie the requirements of the game must be met by your device to run the game correctly. You can find a complete list of devices that are compatible on the download page.
For your convenience, we have also got the list of compatible Android devices for Fortnite. The list of compatible devices is as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8 +, S9 / S9 +, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30 +
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, My 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6/6 Plus, My 8/8 Explorer / 8SE, My Mix, My Mix 2, My Mix 2S, My Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, Ultra U, U11 / U11 +, U12 +
- Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ / Premium, Xzs, XZ1 / Compact, XZ2 / Premium / Compact, XZ3
If your smartphone is not on the list but has the following requirements, you can probably install and play the Fortnite.
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB or more
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Hope that by now you know the devices that are compatible with the Fortnite game.