Instagram is one of the most popular social apps on Play Store over 6 million downloads. According to Statista.com Instagram has 500 million daily active users as of September 2017. The most common feature of Instagram is to upload and display photos and short videos. Whereas Instagram officially does not allow to download images, videos and profile pictures directly from the user profile.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to download Instagram profile picture without the app in 2018. This trick is very simple and only take few minutes to download Instagram profile picture in HD. No app needed.
Note: We respect the privacy of every individual user on Instagram and we do not support illegal use of this tool.
How To Download Instagram Profile Picture
- Visit ThumbTube (Click Here to visit)
- From top menu go to Instagram downloader and click on “Instagram Profile Picture Downloader”.
- Wait till the website is loads and simply enter the username of the Instagram account you want to download profile picture for.
- Now click on “Submit”, wait till website loads once loaded scroll down and click on “Download“.
- The image will open in a complete window, right click on the image and select option “Save Image As“.
- Browse and select the destination, name and click “Save“
- Congratulations, your Instagram profile picture is saved.
We hope from this article you have learned How To Download Instagram Profile Picture. Share this article with your friends and family and help them to download their Instagram profile picture.
This is a guest post written by Vaibhav Kulkarni, you can find out more about him on his website.