Nowadays media companies are purchasing servers and running their own websites and services. Services like streaming TV shows, serials, movies, etc. While other companies are making use of existing platforms like YouTube to upload and earn from their videos. Mobile apps have also got a huge demand for the devices like Android and IOS, due to the low data plan costs. With mobile apps, you can also watch videos on the go, wherever you are.
Due to the popularity of the shows, people are interested to download and watch them on PCs and laptops whenever they like. If you are here to download and watch TV shows then you are at right place. To download TV show you need to visit a website called Voot.
For some mobile users watching videos on their mobile is difficult due to the poor data signals. Then streaming your favorite video on the mobile becomes difficult as it shows buffering most of the time and you lose interest in watching the show. This made users to find illegal ways to download the TV shows as there are no official ways to download the TV shows or movies from the site.
- 3 Websites That Allow Us To Download Twitter Videos
- 2 Apps That Allow You To Download Pictures And Videos From Instagram
- TuneCub – Website To Create Videos With Image And MP3
- How To Convert YouTube Videos And Soundcloud Songs Into MP3 Files
- Tip to Download Facebook Videos without any Addon or Extension
This is not a problem for desktop PC users, as the broadband connections are available throughout the country and with low costs. You can easily watch and download any TV show on your computer. But the Voot site does not provide any official ways to download videos. Thankfully there are a lot number of tools that help you to download videos from Voot website and mobile apps.
First of all, what is Voot?
Voot is a video on demand platform which is available for both PC and mobile, developed by Viacom 18. With Voot, you can watch a number of channels that are associated with Viacom 18 network like Colors, MTV, Nick, etc. You can even watch movies and some popular TV series from other channels as well. You can do it by using its official website or by downloading a mobile app for Android and IOS devices.
Voot is only available in India and it is very popular among teenagers and women. The TV shows like The Stage, Roadies, Big Boss, Comedy Nights With Kapil, etc attract different age groups and thus they are very popular with the audience.
For the TV series, you can watch whichever episode you have missed or liked without any hassle. In this article, we will give you steps to download and watch Voot TV shows and movies from the official site as well as official apps for mobile devices.
How to download videos from Voot on PC
There are various tools you can use to download videos from Voot like software tools, browser add-ons, online websites, etc. Let us start by explaining one by one in detail.
Download videos from Voot using IDM
IDM also called as Internet Download Manager, using this tool you can download videos from Voot.
- Step 1: After installing the IDM and integrating with your default browser.
- Step 2: Open Voot website and choose the video you want to download.
- Step 3: You should see a Pop-Up displayed by IDM on that particular video page.
- Step 4: Click on the Pop-Up and choose the suitable video format to download the video to your PC.
Download Videos from Voot using browser add-ons
One notable add-on to download videos from Voot is Video Download Helper for Mozilla Firefox. After installing the addon, all you have to do to download videos from Voot website is just play the video and right click on the player. Select the Video Download Helper to download the video in the desired format.
Download videos from Voot using online websites
You can also download videos from Voot using online websites. Just copy the Voot video URL and paste it into the website, hit the download button to download the video file. Such online website to download Voot videos is given below:
Download videos from Voot using Android apps
There are many Android apps to download videos from Voot. Some of the Android apps are not available on Play Store so you can install them at your own risk.
How to use Android apps to download videos from Voot
All you have to do is open the official Voot android app and copy the video URL and paste it the video downloader app to get the download link. Some of the apps that allow you to download videos from Voot are given below:
- aDownloader: aDownloader is a native bit torrent downloader but it can also download HTTP link which you can pause and resume downloads.
- Videoder: Videoder is not available on Play Store so install it at your own risk, but it downloads the videos without any problem. You can download the APK file from the website. Using this app you can also download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Hotstar, Voot, etc.